Preventive Maintenance Services
For any business that utilizes scales of any kind, preventative maintenance should be a routine part of operations. Without regular service and calibration, a scale could be incorrect or operating outside of regulation requirements. Scheduling routine preventative maintenance for your scales can provide peace of mind – not to mention cost savings.
Why choose us?
Left Coast Scales is ISO-17025 accredited. We offer a wide range of calibrations and associated paperwork for scales as well as lab calibrations for other instrumentation. We offer several types of calibration service, depending on device requirements:
- Standard Scale Check With Calibration Summary: For scales where pinpoint accuracy isn’t necessary and extensive documentation isn’t required. This service includes a basic check over and weight check.
- ISO Check With Certificate: For certain scales where ISO documentation is required and the highest level of testing is necessary, this service ensures the most complete level of accuracy.
- Custom Calibration Services: For non “scale” testing including elevator capacity checks, rigging and strap testing, stage capacity testing, and more.
- Lab: For specialty non-scale equipment including mechanical, thermodynamic and electrical devices.
Increase profits with preventative maintenance Left Coast Scales can provide any scale type with periodic, preventive maintenance, that includes:
- Visual inspection
- Testing and adjustment
- Documenting equipment condition
- Improvement recommendations
- Calibrations adjustments as necessary
- Repairs and installation of new parts as necessary
- Placement of signed inspection sticker with date of service
- Post-inspection report